Be The Change in Your Life - Intensive Self Healing and Transformation
Learning & Practising Self Healing Tips, Techniques and Strategies
This course is more of a share. There will be content added continually into all sections. You will be able to learn the foundations of setting up your self healing as well as learn;
- Implement changes in your greatest asset
- Raise your Self Esteem, Self Worth, and Self Confidence
- To love all the wonderful aspects of your being
- Learn about special gifts you may have and how to use them in a beneficial way
- Hypnosis for all sorts of challenges and struggles
- Enhanced Energy Communication
- Shamanic Journeying
- Distance Reiki Healing
- Change Self Limiting Beliefs
- Bringing the Wolves Home
- Essential Oils
- Crystal Healing
- It really is endless and impossible to list
To be a part of this group means you be able to do some intensive self healing allowing you to be the change in your own life. Change comes from inside of us and not from the outside. It doesn't matter what you have, what really matters is how you feel and are you on the right path. Lets find out.
In addition, we will have various guest coaches, speakers and instructors sharing knowledge with you as well.
This course is going to rock your world. We will just keep on giving and giving.
Soul Guru Ayse Hogan is a genuine caring Holistic Transformation Coach working with ancient & traditional methodologies to aid and facilitate your path and purpose
- Certified Master Hypnotist (Both Clinical and Regression)
- Certified Metaphysical Hypnotist (Past Life Regression, Interlife and Spirit Release)
- Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
- Developer of Enhanced Energy Communication
- Shaman Practitioner
- Doctorate in Philosophy
- Interfaith Spiritual & Esoteric Minister
- Minister of TWIST
- Public Speaker, Instructor and Author
Ayse is a dynamic and passionate individual, bursting to share how complementary and holistic and alternative sessions can help you rise above seemingly insurmountable challenges. She knows this to be true through her own life experiences.